[Asterisk-video] video spy

aster vdo astervdo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 06:43:32 CST 2008

Hi Emmanuel,

 Thanks for the hint, I had patched the app_conference with AMR and
its now working well, and i really agree that we need to patch
app_confernce for AMR.

Following are the changes that i had done. They are very very minor.

in app_conference.h
-----------------------------
line 210 is changed as follows
#ifdef AC_USE_G729A
	#define AC_SUPPORTED_FORMATS 7
	enum { AC_SLINEAR_INDEX = 0, AC_ULAW_INDEX, AC_ALAW_INDEX,
AC_GSM_INDEX, AC_AMRNB_INDEX, AC_SPEEX_INDEX, AC_G729A_INDEX } ;
#else
	#define AC_SUPPORTED_FORMATS 6
	enum { AC_SLINEAR_INDEX = 0, AC_ULAW_INDEX, AC_ALAW_INDEX,
AC_GSM_INDEX, AC_AMRNB_INDEX, AC_SPEEX_INDEX } ;
#endif

in conference.c
---------------------
at line 667 add
conf->from_slinear_paths[ AC_AMRNB_INDEX ] =
ast_translator_build_path( AST_FORMAT_AMRNB, AST_FORMAT_SLINEAR ) ;

in members.c
-------------------
at line 1268,1303 add the following

case AST_FORMAT_AMRNB:
                        member->write_format_index = AC_AMRNB_INDEX ;
                        break ;
		case AST_FORMAT_SPEEX:

at line 1341 add the following
case AST_FORMAT_AMRNB:

 But it it would be great if somebody can develop a seperate
application like VideoSpy similar to ChanSpy which would be rather
simple.

regards,
aster.