[Asterisk-video] Video stream delayed (SIP->3G)

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Sat Apr 12 11:15:44 CDT 2008

The most probably reason for video delay is because you send video with
too much bandwith.
Audio is priorized in the h32m4 library so it's played continiously so
video is been queued in the
library so the delay  keeps increasing.

Use app_transcoder or fix your video bandwith limiter and try again ;)

Best regards
Sergio