[Asterisk-video] Video stream delayed (SIP->3G)

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at i6net.com
Sat Apr 12 12:29:47 CDT 2008

Hi Sergio,

I will check your explanation...
I use Kapanga SIP phone, and I confirm that I have set the banwidth to
20kbps.
I will check the real bndwidth, thanks.

Two questions :

1/
I have made a binaries package of the fontventa asterisk applications.
Can I publish it in this mailing list ?
I think it could help some users to install the fontventa modules.

2/
I would like to publish some Spanish 3G phones connected to your
applications in order to have use cases.
Can I publish its too ?

Thanks, Saludos,

Tech from i6net