[Asterisk-video] Confiance videomixer feedback

Lorenzo Miniero lorenzo.miniero at unina.it
Mon Oct 29 05:23:13 CDT 2007

Hi Jeremi,

I do seem to remember some kind of error with recent ffmpeg releases,
and I remember it was quite easy to fix (a line or two to change).
Unfortunately I can't remember which was the error :)
Could you past me the compilation error you get?
About the 0.2 version, it still is not stable enough to be released.
Some people are helping me with feedback upon it, but I'm only partially
working on it at the moment, since I'm currently quite busy with another
project. As soon as there will be improvements, I'll surely keep the
list updated.

If you're interested in testing it anyway despite its instability, so
that to help fixing its issues, please contact me off list and I'll
provide you with the necessary files.

Regards,
Lorenzo