[Asterisk-video] asterisk-v - Video negociation fix: new patch for version 1.4.13

Emmanuel BUU emmanuel.buu at ives.fr
Mon Oct 29 10:32:32 CDT 2007

Hello everbody,

We finished to merge and test our patches with Asterisk 1.4.13 in regards with video negociation. These patches correct the bugs reported as:

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=9815

now they also bring realtime text T.140 support for Asterisk 1.4.x (merge from t140 branch). Those two functions have been tested.

They are available on our server at:

http://download.ives.fr/opensource/asterisk/videocodec_nego_fix_ast-1.4.13.patch.gz

We will now start to remerge videocaps support on those. We should deliver this patch in about three or four weeks.