[Asterisk-video] Confiance videomixer feedback

jeremi jeremij at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 03:08:26 CDT 2007

Hi Lorenzo,

First of all, I really appreciate your work about Confiance.

I noticed that videomixer 0.1 is not anymore compatible with latest version
of ffmpeg for a compilation error. The last revision of ffmpeg I know
working with videomixer is the 10702.
Is there any chance to have soon a newer version of videomixer ? I read
something about a 0.2 version, but I understood that has not been released
yet. More in general, are you planning some new releases about Confiance
soon ?

Best regards,
Jeremi