[Asterisk-video] Simple vidéo conference

Lorenzo Miniero lorenzo.miniero at unina.it
Thu Jun 7 22:56:46 MST 2007

Hi all,

On Thursday 07 June 2007 22:52:20 Sergio Garcia Murillo wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I've been working on a video mixer latelly, with the help of Lorenzo
> Miniero we've been able ablo to integrate it with app_conference (althougth
> I still don't have the details).

<cut>

Actually I'm integrating it into app_meetme, since it's the application we're
using as a basis for Confiance (http://confiance.sf.net), a prototype
implementation of the IETF XCON framework
(http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/xcon-charter.html), which is the
conference control protocols Sergio is talking about. The integration with
Sergio's mixer also includes the mapping of floor control with video source
enabling: which means basically that video can be moderated by means of a
dedicated protocol (BFCP) standardized in XCON instead of using DTMF.

However, I'm sure integrating it into app_conference would not take much
efforts, and I'll be glad to be of help if needed.

Cheers,
Lorenzo