[Asterisk-video] Simple vidéo conference

François Delawarde fdelawarde at wirelessmundi.com
Fri Jun 8 01:29:13 MST 2007

Sounds promising! Sure I can try to convince my boss and other companies
or friends to help with the bounty. I've been looking for this feature
for a long time, even if it's a CPU eating thing. I thought it was
almost impossible to convince anyone to do that work in Asterisk...
until now!

Good luck,
François.