[Asterisk-video] H324m library status

Bryan Rowe bryan at 4gns.com
Mon Feb 26 02:14:13 MST 2007

All sounds very exciting Sergio (and Francesco and Andrea). Great work.

 From what you posted it is now in a stage that we could use this to
handle 3G video calls via E1 Euro ISDN interface to the Asterisk
'video' gw and then onto video mail functionality?
If not, what else would be needed to achieve this?

Also, what E1 PRI cards do you know this would work with currently?

Can you direct me to the best place to get the latest build of what
you have done.

Thanks and regards,
Bryan

4G Networks