[Asterisk-video] H324m library status

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Mon Feb 26 02:44:22 MST 2007

That's exactly what it will allow to do. What it's not implementned is the
videomail, that would be easy using app_mp4. It allows to store a message
into a mp4 file and play it back to the user on request (current video demo
 on the web) .

> Also, what E1 PRI cards do you know this would work with currently?

I think it "should" work ok with any card supported by asterisk.

> Can you direct me to the best place to get the latest build of what
> you have done.

You should download the lates svn version from the repository
http://sip.fontventa.com/sv/asterisk
and for more info
http://sip.fontventa.com

Greetings