[asterisk-users] Local calls not possible when Internet connection down

Marek Greško marek.gresko at protonmail.com
Mon Nov 6 12:52:12 CST 2023

Hello,

sure I have local DNS server and public resolving should not be needed for phone registrations. Running pjsip show endpojnt show the endpoints as not in use.

When looking into logs I see only res_pjsip_outbound_registration.c: No response
received from sip provider. Nothing else.

In phone log I see:
CC_eventProc(event=63(CC_EV_SIG_REGISTER_FAILED),
lid=0, par=0, par2=(nil))

The phone is Cisco SPA525G2.

Thanks.

Marek