[asterisk-users] Local calls not possible when Internet connection down

Joshua C. Colp jcolp at sangoma.com
Mon Nov 6 08:45:45 CST 2023

On Mon, Nov 6, 2023 at 10:42 AM Marek Greško <marek.gresko at protonmail.com>
wrote:

> It looks like all phones get unregistered, but I am not aware of the
> cause. Why are get not registered when there is a connectivity between them
> and asterisk?

Are the REGISTER requests reaching Asterisk (do they show up in a packet
capture, do they show up in "pjsip set logger on")? It needs to be further
isolated. How are the phones configured to reach Asterisk? If using a
hostname, are they still able to resolve it?

--
Joshua C. Colp
Asterisk Project Lead