[asterisk-users] asterisk18.6.0 with old chan_sip and microsoft teams

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Fri Aug 13 15:38:51 CDT 2021

On Friday 13 August 2021 at 20:21:23, Jerry Geis wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I had a different thread going about about no audio with asterisk - I
> thought it was due to two network cards - but I dont think so any more.
> The endpoint is microsoft teams - and I think that might be the issue.

Please show how you have got Asterisk working with MS Teams in the first place.

As far as I understand it, this hasn't been possible without placing an SBC
such as Kamailio in the middle, but if it is possible, that would be
interesting.

> Does Asterisk 18.6.0 work with Microsoft teams ? my issue is no audio.

I'm slighly impressed you appear to have the initial registration working.

> I have done a tcpdump -i eth0 and I see the audio traffic going back on
> that network - so I presume I am good - What can I do so teams sees the
> audio ?

What does something like sngrep or tshark/wireshark tell you is going on with
the SDP negotiations?

Antony.

--
Atheism is a non-prophet-making organisation.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.