[asterisk-users] asterisk18.6.0 with old chan_sip and microsoft teams

Jerry Geis jerry.geis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 16:06:22 CDT 2021

On Fri, Aug 13, 2021 at 2:21 PM Jerry Geis <jerry.geis at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I had a different thread going about about no audio with asterisk - I
> thought it was due to two network cards - but I dont think so any more.
> The endpoint is microsoft teams - and I think that might be the issue.
>
> Does Asterisk 18.6.0 work with Microsoft teams ? my issue is no audio.
>
> I have done a tcpdump -i eth0 and I see the audio traffic going back on
> that network - so I presume I am good - What can I do so teams sees the
> audio ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jerry

The configuration is this: "initiating a call from Teams, that call gets
routed through an Audiocodes 2600 SBC.

That 2600 SBC then passes the call over to the Marion Audiocodes Mediant
1000. "

So teams -> 2600 SBC -> Mediant 1000 -> Asterisk 18.6.0 - Call does come in
- looks normal but they report no audio heard back at source.

Thanks,

Jerry