[asterisk-users] asterisk18.6.0 with old chan_sip and microsoft teams

Jerry Geis jerry.geis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 13:21:23 CDT 2021

Hi,

I had a different thread going about about no audio with asterisk - I
thought it was due to two network cards - but I dont think so any more.
The endpoint is microsoft teams - and I think that might be the issue.

Does Asterisk 18.6.0 work with Microsoft teams ? my issue is no audio.

I have done a tcpdump -i eth0 and I see the audio traffic going back on
that network - so I presume I am good - What can I do so teams sees the
audio ?

Thanks,

Jerry