[asterisk-users] Voice broken during calls (again...)

Telium Technical Support support at telium.io
Mon Jun 22 10:01:31 CDT 2020

I don't know if there was a prior email with more details, but....

Latency is as important as speed.  Have you checked latency between your device and pop?  What about QoS at your location, and does your ITSP support/respect QoS?

Could problem be inside your network?  Have you tested/optimized internal?