[asterisk-users] Voice broken during calls (again...)

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Mon Jun 22 09:48:36 CDT 2020

Hi list!

So, now I have a business contract and a technician was here to check
the DSL...
Nothing found, except that for 50Mbps I need now vectoring. Really
nice... A couple of years ago I could get 50Mbps without vectoring.
Of course, Deutsche Telekom said nothing about this change...

Well, I got it working, and now I have 48Mbps down and 10Mbps up.
I _REALLY CAN'T_ believe, that this is not enough...

The problem with many little disruptions during calls is always here.

I tried changing the codecs and changing some settings in the SIP
configuration of the peers.
No changes...

On the Gateway (Banana PI), where the Asterisk server also runs, the
load is about 0.50 during calls and it has a Gbps LAN.
I can't believe, the problem is here...

@all german users using Telekom: how did you configured your Asterisk?
@all: thank you for all your suggestion, I really don't know anymore
what I can do...