[asterisk-users] Voice broken during calls (again...)

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Mon Jun 22 10:18:30 CDT 2020

Am 22.06.2020 um 17:01 schrieb Telium Technical Support:
> I don't know if there was a prior email with more details, but....
>
> Latency is as important as speed.  Have you checked latency between your device and pop?  What about QoS at your location, and does your ITSP support/respect QoS?

That's a very good idea...
Could you suggest me how can I check it?
The Gateway is a Linux with Debian 9.

> Could problem be inside your network?  Have you tested/optimized internal?

Really difficult to believe... If I call another VoIP-phone in my
network (using the "internal number") the quality is excellent.

If I call my wife using the "external number", the quality is very bad...

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)