[asterisk-users] AMI not responding correctly

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Wed May 29 15:28:41 CDT 2019

On Wednesday 29 May 2019 at 22:23:48, Jason wrote:

> Your output is exactly what I expect (and what I see on other systems)
>
> The real mystery here is why is the AMI on this system responding
> strangely?!  Permissions?  Corruption?  Some asterisk config file setting
> I should look at?

My first thing to look at would be the /etc/asterisk/manager.conf or
/etc/asterisk/manager.d/*.conf stanza for the user you're logging in to AMI
as, and also the [general] stanza, to check that "the AMI connection has full
read/write permissions" really is true.

Antony.

--
How does an Israeli man make beer?  Hebrews it.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.