[asterisk-users] internal call record

Gokan Atmaca linux.gokan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 09:08:35 CDT 2019

> Well, firstly, why are you using "_6001"?  The leading underscore says "this is
> going to be a pattern match", but you then follow with a specific number, not a
> pattern.  You might as well write just "6001" without the underscore, which is
> clearer to you and more efficient for Asterisk.

Hello

The total number of internal medicine is 6000-6020. When I do 6XXX
getting error. I did as follows. I think (*) there is a mistake
I am doing.

exten => 6XXX,1,NoOp()
exten => 6XXX,n,MixMonitor(${UNIQUEID}.wav,ab)
exten => 6XXX,n,Dial(SIP/${ARG2}/${ARG1},20)   (*)
exten => 6XXX,n,StopMixMonitor()
exten => 6XXX,n,Hangup()