[asterisk-users] internal call record

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Sun Mar 10 04:57:48 CDT 2019

On Sunday 10 March 2019 at 10:46:24, Gokan Atmaca wrote:

> Hello
>
> Mynum: 6001 , Othernum: 6002.
>

> I can record as follows.

So, are you saying that this is the part which does work?

We need to see the part which doesn't work as well, otherwise we have no idea
what to suggest you change.

> But I do not enter individual records for each internal required. I want to
> do it more smoothly with a Macro.

> exten => _6001,1,NoOp()
> exten => _6001,n,MixMonitor(${UNIQUEID}.wav,ab)
> exten => _6001,n,Dial(SIP/6001,20)
> exten => _6001,n,StopMixMonitor()
> exten => _6001,n,Hangup()

Well, firstly, why are you using "_6001"?  The leading underscore says "this is
going to be a pattern match", but you then follow with a specific number, not a
pattern.  You might as well write just "6001" without the underscore, which is
clearer to you and more efficient for Asterisk.

Note: You don't need the StopMixMonitor() immediately preceding a Hangup() -
it's done automatically when the call ends.

Do all your internal extensions start with "600" (or maybe "60")?

If so, have you tried the same dial plan but using "_600X" or "_60XX" as the
extension match on every line (oh, and incidentally, you can say "same => n,"
in place of "exten => _6000,n," on every line after the first one - this saves
some typing, and also makes things a lot simpler if you decide you need to
change the basic pattern match at some time in the future).

--
How does an Israeli man make tea?  Hebrews it.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.