[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.8.7.0 connectivity to Avaya SM

Thomas Peters TPeters at mcts.org
Wed Feb 27 08:16:51 CST 2019

Thanks for the reply John.

About 85-90% of what this box has to do is just handle calls, but it also has options to transfer calls to the main phone system, which up to now has been another asterisk box. For example, you can hit 6 to be transferred to the Lost & Found Department.

I do have allowguest set to “yes” already, but of course I also have type=peer and the other stuff for a sip trunk.

The Avaya engineer is telling me that I need to change my “From” header, and I don’t know how to do that.

I have to figure this out in the next few days, or I’m in deep doo-doo.

-T

Thomas M. Peters | Sr. Systems Administrator |  tpeters at mcts.org<mailto:tpeters at mcts.org>
Desk: 414.343.1720 | Helpdesk: x3400 or  helpdesk at mcts.org<mailto:helpdesk at mcts.org>
Milwaukee County Transit System <http://www.ridemcts.com/>

1942 N 17th Street | Milwaukee, WI  53205
Check us out on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/mcts> & Twitter <https://twitter.com/RideMCTS>