[asterisk-users] Asterisk - can't hear other side. Or other side does not hear us

Telium Technical Support support at telium.ca
Wed Feb 27 18:30:15 CST 2019

This is usually a symptom of something on the call path mishandling the session setup.  Check routers/firewall/SIP proxy, etc.  Likely a firmware bug is causing it to use the wrong IP address and passing that to the other end.

Even if you disabled these devices, REMOVE them from the call path (or replace) for testing.  Add them back one at a time to confirm source of problem.

Sue