[asterisk-users] Delay on speak with Asterisk

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Tue Dec 3 12:28:19 CST 2019

Hi list!

I'm using Asterisk 13.14.1 from Debian 9 repositories.
The provider is Deutsche Telekom und Messagenet (just for receive).

I can call and receive calls, but I have a little problem: there is a
"delay" of about 1-1,5 seconds between the time the voice is sent and
the time when the voice is received, so that it happens very often that
the peer does not get my voice and try to repeat the question, then it
get my voice, and breaks the question, and so on...

This delay happens on every peer, Deutsche Telekom and Messagenet, so I
think the problem is NOT by the Provider, but in my configuration...

Can someone suggest me where can I search the problem?

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)