[asterisk-users] Is there any way to pass caller id to cell phone?

Abdul Basit basit.engg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 12:41:58 CDT 2018

Hi Ivan,

Check whats CallerID you are getting before initiating dial command.

;Eric on extension 105
exten => 105,1,NoOp( Call ID: ${CALLERID(all)} )
exten => 105,n,Dial(${ERIC_CELL}&${ERIC_OFFICE},30)
  same => n,VoiceMail(105 at default,u)

Also what Caller ID is set on outgoing trunk? Is that enforced in trunk
configuration?

--
regards,

abdul basit