[asterisk-users] Is there any way to pass caller id to cell phone?

Ivan Demkovitch idemkovitch at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 12:18:24 CDT 2018

We have following problem. On some of the extentions I call cell phone after 10 seconds or so.Or, like this one below- we call cell and office phone at the same time
;Eric on extension 105
exten => 105,1,Dial(${ERIC_CELL}&${ERIC_OFFICE},30)
        same => n,VoiceMail(105 at default,u)
Where problem comes in - if person not at the desk - his cell phone shows call from OFFICE number and there is no way to tell who is really calling.
We use Callcentric as a trunk if it makes any difference.
I'd like to add info about caller when passing to cell phone if possible. Is there any way to do that?
Thank you,Ivan