[asterisk-users] Is there any way to pass caller id to cell phone?

Ivan Demkovitch idemkovitch at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 15:00:36 CDT 2018

Abdul,
What is the point of chacking caller id? Does it "make" Asterisk forward it later on?
Here is outgoing trunk sip.config. Don't know much about it, pretty much copy/paste from their instructions.
register => dsfsadfasdf at callcentric.com[callcentric]
type=peer
context=from-callcentric
host=callcentric.com
fromdomain=callcentric.com
defaultuser=17775555555
fromuser=17775555555
secret=abcd1234
insecure=port,invite
disallowed_methods=UPDATE
directmedia=no
videosupport=no
disallow=all
allow=ulaw[callcentric1](callcentric);
host=alpha1.callcentric.com[callcentric2](callcentric);
host=alpha2.callcentric.com[callcentric3](callcentric);
host=alpha3.callcentric.com[callcentric4](callcentric);
host=alpha4.callcentric.com[callcentric5](callcentric);
host=alpha5.callcentric.com

Thank you,Ivan