[asterisk-users] Use AGi Commands without script in Dialplan

Yves yves030 at gmx.de
Tue Oct 9 11:52:59 CDT 2018

Am 08.10.2018 um 13:02 schrieb Antony Stone:
> On Monday 08 October 2018 at 12:44:43, Yves wrote:
>
>> I am looking for an easy way to execute any AGI Command directly from the
>> dialplan without the need to call an external script.
> The whole point of AGI is that it calls an external script in order to replace
> commands in the dialplan.
>
> Executing an AGI command without an external script doesn't make sense.
>

> Antony.

Hi Antony,

thanks for your answer, even if it is a bit disappointing for me. I
understand the point... but...
why arenĀ“t then all AGI-Commands also available as Dialplan Functions?
I can only find a small amount of functions for the dialplan that could
be seen as an equivalent
or near-equivalent of an AGI Command...

thank you,
Yves