[asterisk-users] Use AGi Commands without script in Dialplan

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Mon Oct 8 06:02:17 CDT 2018

On Monday 08 October 2018 at 12:44:43, Yves wrote:

> I am looking for an easy way to execute any AGI Command directly from the
> dialplan without the need to call an external script.

The whole point of AGI is that it calls an external script in order to replace
commands in the dialplan.

Executing an AGI command without an external script doesn't make sense.

Antony.

--
There's a good theatrical performance about puns on in the West End.  It's a
play on words.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.