[asterisk-users] What is ASTDB /pbx/UUID for ? Can I duplicate whole ASTDB from cluster active member to passive member ?
oza.4h07 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 09:10:56 CDT 2018
I'm working on an Asterisk active/passive cluster where the following
- members are both VM
- /etc/asterisk files are copied from one provisonning server to both VM
- asterisk is running on active member
- asterisk is not running on passive member
- members share floating IP addresses
- I don't remember whether Asterisk was already installed or not when one
VM image was copied to serve as a base for the other VM image
- system config of both members are identical except host names and some IP
Looking at ASTDB content I'm seeing the following entries:
I'm also seeing entries this like:
To minimize service interruption when a passive member become active, I was
thinking of regularly copying ASTDB file from active to passive cluster
As I'm not confident that my own testing would cover all cases, I would
like to ask here:
1. What is /pbx/UUID for ?
2. Is it safe to copy entries like
3. Suggestions ? Comments ?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the asterisk-users