[asterisk-users] PJSIP Originate

Dan Cropp dan at amtelco.com
Wed Mar 14 10:58:12 CDT 2018

I am using AMI Originate to perform a new outbound call.

The SIP Provider we send the call to wants us to pass the caller id of the person we are calling for in the Contact header.

For the AMI Originate, I pass the caller id information data in the CallerID field.  However, this is never being passed through the PJSIP INVITE header

Action: Originate
ActionID: S598
Channel: PJSIP/133 at 1002
Exten: createcall
Context: MyContext
Timeout: 60000
CallerID: CustomerName <########## >
Variable: CALLERID(num-pres)=allowed_passed_screen,TrunkAllocateId=5,OriginateCallId=396
Async: true

Is there a setting that's required on the PJSIP endpoint to allow overwriting the INVITE packet's Contact header?
Is there something else I am missing to perform this?

Have a great day!

Dan