[asterisk-users] Database re-connect issue

Ben Ford bford at digium.com
Wed Mar 7 10:14:42 CST 2018

Looks like there were some changes that went into 1.8 that were supposed to
fix the problem, and the issue was closed because the version the reporter
was on hit EOL. If you think this is a bug within Asterisk, please file an
issue with the appropriate information so we can triage it!

As a side note, make sure you are on version 13 or 15. Any other version
will be autoclosed since bug fixes are not done due to EOL.

Hope this helps!