[asterisk-users] Database re-connect issue

D'Arcy Cain darcy at VybeNetworks.com
Wed Mar 7 07:29:28 CST 2018

I had a problem inserting CDR records into my PostgreSQL database.
According to the log it failed to open the database at startup.  I
searched and found the following report.

https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-15820

However, it looks like it was closed after 14 months and nothing was
done about the problem.  Is there any point to opening another report?
How do we make sure that the issue doesn't get forgotten?

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain
Vybe Networks Inc.