[asterisk-users] how do i enable call features??

Atux Atux atuxnull at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 01:18:17 CST 2018

Hi. i am running asterisk 11 and i would like to have features access codes
in my system such as call waiting(all types) (enable/disable), call forward
(enable/disable) and DND. my dialplan is pretty simple and it is the
following

[DefaultPlan]exten =>
_XXXXXXXXXX,1,Dial(SIP/VoipGate/${EXTEN},120,Tt)exten =>
_XXXXXXXXXX,1,Busy()
exten => _4XX,2,Answer()exten =>
_4XX,3,VoiceMail(${EXTEN}@Office,su)exten => _4XX,4,HangUp()exten =>
_4XX,102,Answer()exten => _4XX,103,VoiceMail(${EXTEN}@Office,sb)exten
=> _4XX,104,HangUp()

i would like to enable/disable call waiting by typing eg. *70/*71
DND for the extension *72 enable, *73 to disable.

Regarding call waiting, at the moment it is disabled (default value). Now
if an extension is busy, a busy message is send back to the caller. I would
like have the following behavior:
-in the event were the extension is busy, then send a message indication to
the extension and the caller to hear from the SIP provider the default
early media for call waiting due to busy. Then after some period of time eg
30 secs send busy.
-in the event where the extension is busy, send the early media to the
caller and waiting indication to the extension. If the extension decides to
get the call then get the 2nd call and send the 1st to hear moh.

My phones are mainly softphones (zoiper), a few IP phones and 2 SPA3000 for
analog devices.

could someone help me please with this task, please?