[asterisk-users] how do i enable call features??

John Kiniston johnkiniston at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 10:39:37 CST 2018

Define your *72 and *73 extensions in your internal context, Have them set
a value in the ASTDB that you then check when dialing your handsets.

The same can be done for call forwarding, store a number in the ASTDB and
check if it's present, if it is forward the call to that number.

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 12:18 AM, Atux Atux <atuxnull at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi. i am running asterisk 11 and i would like to have features access
> codes in my system such as call waiting(all types) (enable/disable), call
> forward (enable/disable) and DND. my dialplan is pretty simple and it is
> the following
>
> [DefaultPlan]exten => _XXXXXXXXXX,1,Dial(SIP/VoipGate/${EXTEN},120,Tt)exten => _XXXXXXXXXX,1,Busy()
> exten => _4XX,2,Answer()exten => _4XX,3,VoiceMail(${EXTEN}@Office,su)exten => _4XX,4,HangUp()exten => _4XX,102,Answer()exten => _4XX,103,VoiceMail(${EXTEN}@Office,sb)exten => _4XX,104,HangUp()
>
> i would like to enable/disable call waiting by typing eg. *70/*71
> DND for the extension *72 enable, *73 to disable.
>
> Regarding call waiting, at the moment it is disabled (default value). Now
> if an extension is busy, a busy message is send back to the caller. I would
> like have the following behavior:
> -in the event were the extension is busy, then send a message indication
> to the extension and the caller to hear from the SIP provider the default
> early media for call waiting due to busy. Then after some period of time eg
> 30 secs send busy.
> -in the event where the extension is busy, send the early media to the
> caller and waiting indication to the extension. If the extension decides to
> get the call then get the 2nd call and send the 1st to hear moh.
>
> My phones are mainly softphones (zoiper), a few IP phones and 2 SPA3000
> for analog devices.
>
> could someone help me please with this task, please?
>
> --
>
> Check out the new Asterisk community forum at: https://community.asterisk.
> org/
>
> New to Asterisk? Start here:
>
> asterisk-users mailing list

a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
---Heinlein