[asterisk-users] ASR Suggestions for small dictionnary (<1000 entries) lookup in France/french

Olivier oza.4h07 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 04:51:58 CDT 2017

Very interesting opinion: I never thought of this "natural language API"
extension but it seems quite necessary to me, now.

A quick search over the net showed [2] which is said to support both French
and combine with Google Cloud Speech API.
Sticking to IVR seems far simpler and safe though.

[2] https://cloud.google.com/natural-language/?hl=en