[asterisk-users] How to supervise a Voicemail box with a BLF button ? What does "State:Unavailable" exactly means ?

Olivier oza.4h07 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 09:25:18 CST 2017

Hi,

1. How do you then, synced then unread message presence with custom device
status ? From an external program ? When a user leaves VoiceMailMan
application ? Using externnotify ?
2. What is MWI:101 at default expression for (see [2] ?

Cheers

[2]
https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FPG/Subscribe+a+BLF+button+to+Monitor+a+Voicemail+Box