[asterisk-users] How to supervise a Voicemail box with a BLF button ? What does "State:Unavailable" exactly means ?

John Kiniston johnkiniston at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 10:32:56 CST 2017

1) I have a custom subroutine that uses a database and the VMCOUNT function
to determine if the contents of the box have changed and update a custom
device state accordinly.

2) the FreePBX developers may have extended their product to allow hinting
on mailboxes that way, I don't see anything in the source so they have not
submitted their code to the Asterisk project.