[asterisk-users] Asterisk 13.8 compile error

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomab.mx
Tue Nov 7 14:42:00 CST 2017

     I just tried to compile the latest Asterisk 13.8.0 and it stopped
with several errors on pjsip.  So FYI if you run the install_prereq
script and then use ./configure --with-pjproject-bundled you will have
the same problem because the prereq script installs an older version of
pjproject.  Make sure to uninstall pjproject-2.3-6.el7.x86_64 and
pjproject-devel-2.3-6.el7.x86_64 before compiling asterisk.  They really
should remove this from the script but I guess they will do so in 15.

Carlos Chávez
+52 (55)8116-9161