[asterisk-users] ​ PJSIP and Non Media Proxy

Pete Mundy pete at fiberphone.co.nz
Sun Nov 5 13:37:30 CST 2017

> On 6/11/2017, at 7:42 AM, Saint Michael <venefax at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> <snip> I see here a big disconnect between Digium and the VOIP industry. 99% of the VOIP entrepreneurs like me would need to avoid proxying the media. </snip>

Wow, that's quite a bold statement. I must be one of the 1% then because I'm a VoIP entrepreneur and I've had no need to do such thing.

> <snip> I mean people like me buy and sale billion of minutes every day" </snip>

Granted, I don't "buy and sell billions of minutes every day"... By my calcs that would require some 11K+ channels running 24X7, and that's just for one billion per day! So I'm dubious of the claim, and that in turn makes me dubious of the quoted 99% figure too.

Pete