[asterisk-users] ​ PJSIP and Non Media Proxy

Saint Michael venefax at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 12:14:41 CST 2017

Asterisk is unique in terms that we can create new applications that talk
to databases and generate any logic whatsoever. Asterisk is a development
environment for anything telecom, not a PBX. I believe that we need to make
PJSIP more efficient so Asterisk can expand its footprint.
Please tell somebody to add a way to prohibit PJSIP from proxying RTP. I
can help if you give me some directions, but I understand the complexity of
PJSIP under the hood.