[asterisk-users] Looking for the carrier that owns a particular DID

Tech Support asterisk at voipbusiness.us
Thu Nov 2 10:33:04 CDT 2017

All;

    I have a customer who is looking for a particular DID. (I dialed it and
it is not in service). I searched through my preferred upstream provider's
list but I came up empty. I wrote them, and this is their reply.

"We currently do not have that specific number in stock as this number is
owned by another carrier that we do not have a business relationship with."

So my question is this. How do I find out which carrier owns the DID in
question?

Thanks;

John V.

Tech Support