[asterisk-users] iaxModem pickup problem

James B. Byrne byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca
Thu May 4 11:28:59 CDT 2017

On Thu, May 4, 2017 11:38, Telium Technical Support wrote:
> It depends a bit on your version of FreePBX, but here's a link to show
> you how:
>
> http://telium.ca/pages/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=19
>
> Hopefully option 1 works for you (quick and easy).  If not, you'll
> have to try option 2.  Ignore option 3 since that's only for users
> of High Availability for Asterisk (HAAst).
>
> (I assume that if you had a full backup you would have already tried
> to restore it)

No, I did not try to restore from backups; and yes I have daily
backups to recover from if that is necessary.  However, I have since
corrected the damaged rows in astdb.sqlite and the fax service is now
working again.

If someone could explain what likely happens to damage astdb.sqlite
when the system is suddenly powered off I would appreciate it.

Canada  L8E 3C3