[asterisk-users] iaxModem pickup problem

Telium Technical Support support at telium.ca
Thu May 4 10:38:26 CDT 2017

It depends a bit on your version of FreePBX, but here's a link to show you
how:

http://telium.ca/pages/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=19

Hopefully option 1 works for you (quick and easy).  If not, you'll have to
try option 2.  Ignore option 3 since that's only for users of High
Availability for Asterisk (HAAst).

(I assume that if you had a full backup you would have already tried to
restore it)

-Raj-