[asterisk-users] Having problem getting Asterisk to work on CentOS 7

Jean Aunis jean.aunis at prescom.fr
Tue Mar 14 12:03:33 CDT 2017

Hello,

Did you disable selinux ? It usually causes troubles when starting
asterisk as a service. You can do this with : setenforce 0 (this will
not totally disable selinux, but switch it to a permissive mode).

For your second point, maybe you should check that firewalld is either
stopped or configured properly. By default it has  quite restrictive rules.

Best regards

Jean Aunis