[asterisk-users] Kernel/Asterisk/DAHDI/Libpri version matrix?

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Mon Jan 16 11:53:01 CST 2017

I googled about a bit without success, so...

Is there a version matrix available?

Something that would say: for kernel version w, you can run up to version
x of Asterisk, DAHDI version y, and libpri version z?

For example, I have a bunch of remote hosts running kernel 2.6.26,
Asterisk 11.6.0, and DAHDI 2.7.0.1.

We experience occasional Asterisk crashes, so I'd like to get as up to
date as possible to see if that resolves the crashes before diving deeper.

1) What is the 'highest' versions of DAHDI and libpri that I can run with
kernel 2.6.26 and Asterisk 11.6.0?

2) What is the highest version of Asterisk I can run with kernel 2.6.26
and what would be the appropriate versions of DAHDI and libpri?

--
Thanks in advance,