[asterisk-users] PBX selection

Roamer2998 roamer2998 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 03:18:01 CDT 2017

Hi all,

Finally we make decision that go with PortSIP, the reasons are below:

1. Support the easy cluster deployment for handle large concurrent calls
and provide
2. All REST API(this is very important to us for integrate the PBX with our
current system), and also offer the rebrand app for free.
3. The multi-tenant arch.

Thanks all for your suggestions, we have learned a lot of !

BR