[asterisk-users] Voicemail asking for login

Pete Mundy pete at fiberphone.co.nz
Tue Apr 18 19:17:57 CDT 2017

> On 19/04/2017, at 7:58 am, D'Arcy Cain <darcy at VybeNetworks.com> wrote:
>
> <snip>
> Everything looks the same as another one that works except for two things.  The one that works doesn't have the "Probation passed" lines. I am not sure if that is even part of this call.  The other is the line with "Playing 'vm-login.gsm'" in it.  at that point the working one has this:
> <snip>

Presumably also the line containing 'vm_authenticate: Couldn't read username' also doesn't appear in the output on a working mailbox either?

I think that's the place to concentrate your efforts.

It shows shortly after the attempt by VoiceMailMain to enter mailbox 'stocktrans2' in context 'VoiceMail'. Does this mailbox exist?

Can you show the equivalent line from a working mailbox (so we can see if it also uses the context 'VoiceMail', or maybe something else instead, like 'default'?).

Pete