[asterisk-users] Asterisk Radius CDR

Andrew Ivins andrew at ivins.id.au
Tue Sep 27 18:59:13 CDT 2016

Hi Ahmed,

I ran into similar problems. freeradius-client returns the same error code
for numerous failure cases, so Asterisk doesn't get an opportunity to log
anything useful. If you look here:

https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-client/blob/master/lib/buildreq.c

You'll see many instances where it returns ERROR_RC. You are almost
certainly running into one of these. I ended up putting in print debug into
that file and recompiling. I think in my case it was as simple as a
hostname not resolving. Once you're not working blind, you'll find what is
happening pretty quickly.

Andrew