[asterisk-users] Asterisk Radius CDR

Willy Offermans asterisk at Offermans.Rompen.nl
Wed Sep 28 03:09:51 CDT 2016

Hello Ahmed, Andrew, and asterisk friends,

Some time ago, I ran into similar problems as well :) I can confirm the
statement of Andrew: Turn on the logging facilities and you will find your
issue most likely.  However, you need also a strategy. ``Radius client
testing'' as you mentioned, can mean anything. The point is, can asterisk
talk to the freeradius server via the client settings? To my opinion, this
is easy to test. Maybe the message: ``cdr_radius.c:208 radius_log: Unable
to create RADIUS record. CDR not recorded'' already implies that this is
not possible. I cannot judge it. You can by turning on radiusd -X and have
a close look to the output.